Disaster Planning for Residents in Burbank
There are lots of important parts of business management in Burbank, CA, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.